Clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter
Installation and setup within seconds
Precise and simple does not mean any contradiction for deltawaveC-F. deltawaveC-F is extremely easy to handle. The user interface of the large graphical display is easy to use even by inexperienced users. With the new quick setup option, your flow measurement can be set up in less than a minute. Online help-texts make the use of the printed manual unnecessary for the majority of your daily tasks. The robust quickfix-mounting kit makes mounting of the sensor precise, fast and stable.
deltawaveC saves time and cost
deltawaves clamp-on technology works:
- 100% contact free with the liquid
- 100% wear and tear free
- 100% leackage save
- 100% hygenic
- 100% free of pressure loss
This makes deltawaveC-F to a user-friendly flowmeter with outstanding long-term stability.
|Prinziple||Ultrasonic time of flight|
|Heat mesurement||Included, PT100-Sensors optional|
|Mounting||Fluid-contact-free with clamp on transducers|
|Flow range||-30…30 m/s|
|Measurement||Flow, fluid velocity, heat rate|
|Outputs||1x Relais, 2×4…20mA, 2x Digital (transistor)|
|Digital communication||RS232, RS485 (optional)|
|Power supply||230VAC or 24VDC|
deltawaveC fulfills hazardous area requirements (Ex)
daltawaveC was tested and certified for hazardous area applications. Both, transducers and electronics fulfill Eexd requirements (flame proove). More good news: Even if you are using the Ex-electronics you must not give up the big display and the simplicity of the handling. The Ex unit uses the same HMI then the non Ex-Version.
The Eexd-certification offers you the option of combining Ex- and Non-Ex electronics and transducers. In many applications, the Ex area is only several meters around the pipe. In such cases Ex-transducers can be combined with Non Ex-electronis. This will save money and your installtion fullfills still the safety requirements.
Accurate, Drift-Free, Robust
deltawaveC-F measures by using the extreme accurate ultrasonic transit time method. In this method, the measure rate is very high, typical 50-150 times per second. The high number of measurements can be performed by using the advantage of modern digital signal processing. deltawaveC-F is drift-free and reliable. Even with sophisticated measurements where the liquid contains gas or particles.
Integrated heat-transfer measurement
Usually a expensive feature – a standard function when using deltawaveC-F. In addition to precisely measuring flow rate deltawaveC-F is also prepared to measure heat flow and heat quantitiy reliably. For measuring the required temperatures at the feed and return pipes systec Controls offers clamp-on temperature sensors which can be installed again without interruption of pipe or process. Of course any existing PT100 temperature sensors can be used directly. Since the standard transducers of deltawaveC-F can be used within a temperature range of -40…150°C deltawaveC-F covers most of all heat-transfer applications.
- Cooling water
- District heating
- Pump control
- Water- and sewage
- In- and outlet of sewage plants
- Drinkwater networks, custody flowmeter check
- Pump controls
- Hot- and cold Water
- Cooling and Heating distributiuon
- Optimization of energy networks
- Pump control and regulation
- Raw- and light oil
- Water and Sewage
- Aggressive and toxic fluids
- Mesurement of heating fluis such as thermal oil
- Food Industries
- Hygenic measurement of all Liquids
DOWNLOADS / PRESSEARTIKEL
- update Firmware deltawaveC-F fix 1.46 for 1Channel device (Notice: only usable for stationary devices with former firmware 1.xx) (405.4 KiB)
- update Firmware deltawaveC-F fix 2.12 für 1-Channel device (Notice: only usable for stationary units with former firmware 2.xx) (333.2 KiB)
- Parameterization and evaluation software (1.2 MiB)
- update firmware deltawaveC-F fix 2.12 for 2-Channel unit (Notice: only usable for devices with former firmware 2.xx - user with firmware 1.xx please call systec Controls) (397.7 KiB)
- Ex-Zertifikat deltawaveC-F (710.8 KiB)